Still playing with my Berry Basket Die, especially since we are getting a good size snowstorm here in Pennsylvania. This is my take on the card that is posted on the Stampin' Up Blog. I still need to"fill" my basket, but don't have all the supplies yet.
To make the basket, cut just half of the basket piece. The scalloped strip needs to be cut long enough so that you have 15 scallops included.
- Make another score line 1/4" below the already scored mark that is on your basket piece after cutting.
- Cut your scalloped strip, if necessary, so that you have just 15 scallops.
- Score between the scallops using your Paper Cutter or your Simply Scored to get a more finished look since one score line shows up when cutting.
- Fold back the two end scallops on each end of your strip.
- Fold back the bottom of your basket piece.
Center and attach your scalloped strip onto the basket piece. Then attach the basket and the strip to your card base. Here is a side view.
Here is a picture of the Stampin' Up sample, filled with fun spring goodies.
Now spring just needs to get here. We had 10" of snow and it was in the single digits again last night! Yowza for March! The rest of the weekend and next week are to be much warmer. Looking forward to real spring being here soon.