Stampers had a choice of either one of these fronts. I designed both so that I could showcase the different words that come in the set.
Here are the simple directions:
Cut out the 3rd from the largest square in your Square Framelits Set using your Big Shot. I placed mine so that the square was an equal distance from the sides and the top.
- Cut a 3 1/2" square out of Elegant Eggplant Cardstock.
- Punch out the large arrow from the What's Up Punch.
- Glue the arrow to the center of the square piece, leaving just a sliver space between the arrow and the square.
- After stamping on your 3" square white piece (not shown here), glue the white piece on top of the purple.
- Your inside piece should measure 5 x 6.
- Score at 2" and 4".
- Stamp your inside images. (You might want to stamp before you fold your scores so that your folds don't get in the way of your stamping)
Glue only the single fold to the inside of your card.
- Fold your inside piece together and close your card.
- Cover the whole area that is marked with an "X" with Tombow Glue.
- Lay your completed purple and white square right down into the square hole and adhere to the white piece.
- Add your egg image with or without the message to the bottom of the card. If you are going to add the embossing folder image to the egg, stamp the message first and then emboss.
You will notice on the top picture of the card that the point of the arrow is cut off so that it will be flush with the side of the card and fit into your envelope.
I got the fold idea for this card from a swap I received from Donna Taylor. I added the arrow pull-out so that the person who receives the card will realize that is how you are to open the card. You could actually use any punch of the right size in place of the arrow, just so something is sticking out to pull on.
Have fun creating any kind of card with this cool fold. Come back tomorrow to see the same card with a different front.